Having successfully gone through a rebranding exercise to change from Anaheim/Orange County Convention & Visitors Bureau into Visit Anaheim, the DMO wanted to create a new 3-year strategic plan that encompassed a new vision. NEXTFactor and InterVISTAS were retained in late 2015 to lead the creation of a new strategic plan.
Key steps included:
- Conducting a series of one-on-one interviews with key stakeholders;
- Reviewing key background documents and visitor statistics;
- Completing a customized DestinationNEXT assessment which was distributed to over 150 stakeholders;
- Facilitating a 2-day Board strategic planning retreat; and
- Working collaboratively with the Board of Directors and Senior Management Team to refine the core elements of the plan.
The Plan was unanimously approved with several new strategies and priorities to be pursued. These included a new Visit Anaheim Cares campaign and other initiatives to improve community support. NEXTFactor has been retained again in 2018 to complete a follow-up DestinationNEXT assessment and develop a new 3-year strategic plan.
Learn About Our Team
NEXTFactor Enterprises Inc. is a consulting company in the tourism and transportation industry that provides strategic planning and marketing services. It is privately-held corporation, established in 2015, which has worked with over 200 clients around the world.